Sunday, September 30, 2012

Create Your Own...


Red Letter Day

I have been feeling kind of blue lately and was determined to have a good day! So I looked into my closet and realized that I have a lot of red clothes. What better way to boost your mood by wearing red? It gives you the confidence to take your day by the balls and do what needs to get done while feeling great. 

I really love my red blazer. I have worn it about 4 times now and have styled it differently ever time. I am a sucker for structured pieces and I could not say no to it. I found it for about $24 on the sale rack at Von Maur! A great places for good deals.

Now I have had, and have worn this dress many many times. How could I not? Its perfect. This striped tank dress has saved me many times when I just didn't know what to wear over the summer. I thought I would spruce it up with a lace Peter Pan collared top.

I wear the same shoes I do every day so I figured you wouldn't mind not seeing them for once.


Blazer: Von Maur
Tank Dress: Target 
Lace Top: Forever 21


Love, Justine  <3




1 comment:

  1. you look SUPER cute in this and i ADORE your hair. you're totally beautiful with that hair style!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete