Friday, September 14, 2012

So uhh, yeah. This is what starting a blog is like... 

Let me start off by telling you that my name is Justine, I am a Fashion Merchandising student at Western Illinois University and I am a junior. This is just something that I am going to put together in my spare time to share my love of fashion, opinions and the other stuff.  I hope that as the semester goes on I can put more time into it and grow to know all of my followers. But enough about the life story I want to get into the good stuff. 

*Even though its fashion week I am going to avoid talking about it a whole lots seeing as though I am just starting out.

Pretty In Pink

    I am quite the girly girl I must say. I love sequins, glitter, shiny things and of course pink. It makes any girl feel confident and pretty. These pointed toed pumps from shoedazzle.com are so comfy and perfect for a night out with the girls! They have a medium heel and an adorably thin ankle strap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment