Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Well hello everyone! Welcome to my secret garden!

Actually its not mine and its not so secret. BUT this little smokers den is a great place to take pictures and unwind. After our VAMO (Visual and Apparel Merchandising Organization) meeting a few of us E-board members went outside to goof around and contribute to mine and Elana's blogs. They're great pals.


 Something was funny!






I suppose that I should mention that I am a vegetarian. I have been for the past 5 1/2 years! Becoming aware of all the animal cruelty out there really opened my eyes and made me feel differently about eating meat. And no I don't miss it. I was never big on the thought of eating a living things flesh. Just kinda weirded me out ya know? Anyway, that is another reason I love this skirt so much. Pleather please! 

Thanks all! I hope you enjoyed my new take on the skirt! Come visit again soon!

Love, Justine 
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tank: Rue 21
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment