Friday, September 21, 2012

Sweater Time!


I'm not much into bulky sweaters because I don't really like the way that they look on me, but when I came across this one I couldn't refuse. The gold thread sold me. I could easily pair almost any piece of jewelry I own with it! With that being said, I chose my simplest piece, my gold watch from Walmart. I found it a few years ago and fell in love with it. I get compliments on it all the time which is why I love saying where I got it. The look on peoples faces is always priceless. Haha, yupp. I got it for $7. 


The Candies line at Kohl's has had some good pieces the last few years, but I never found anything like these jeans. They are so great to me because they are not just black or brown, but have both colors of yarn. And the zipper detail at the bottom is pretty rockin' too. Oh yeah, they're really comfy too.

My combat boots have taken quite a beating within the last year. I got them last fall on ThreadScence and have worn the heel down dramatically. I still love them and plan to wear them just as much!


My adorable gold bow earrings. 




Boots: ThreadScence 
Jeans: Kohls
Button-up: thrifted
Sweater: Deb 
Watch: Walmart
Earrings: Claire's


2 comments:

  1. This look is the perfect sense of casual elegance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristian, I am excited to take a closer look at your blog when I get some spare time!

      Delete